Well, I guess I'm the type of girl who enjoys daydreaming all the time. I love making plans. Imagining what I will be up to in my life as a college student, as a worker (majored in some type engineering, hopefully), or how great my marriage (as well as my new family) is going to be, fulfills me. But it also makes me want to rush till that period of my life. Honestly, at the end, I know
I'm constantly telling to myself, "That's not how you do it, girl. You'd better want to focus on your everyday life, before you realize it's too late". It sounds like a cliché, I know.
So there I was, planning the next few hours I was about to spend with my boyfriend. We finally decided to finish writing down our plans for vacation next month. More planning, yes. I' can't wait to traveling together. I dearly want this first journey together to be perfect. But, wait. Wait a second. Why would I keep on daydreaming about my future if the thing I love the most in the world (my boyfriend) was right there? We preferred taking away a couple of Turkish Durüm and sitting by the beach. It felt awesomely great. It was just the sound of the breakers, the (not to healthy but really tempting) food, and us.
All of a sudden, I understood what it felt like to feel alive.
Happiness, that's the word.
I guess this is summer!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario